Monday, April 23, 2012

Caine's Arcade

Note: This is a non-Brasilian post. The closet thing to Brazilian in this post is the word bazillion. Carry on if you wish.....

Sometimes I get frustrated with social media - seems like it sucks away the time. Is is better to keep in touch with lots of people a little, or a few people in more depth? But then I happen upon stuff like this, and it seems that social media is the best thing since sliced bread. (Incidentally, I've seen debates on whether or not sliced bread is really that great.) Seems to me that putting a smile on a kid like Caine is worth about a bazillion dollars.




Caine inspired a few make-it-yourself games in the office this morning. There was a pseudo-plinko, a loopty-loop game where the ball would come into the shoebox, bank off the back of a domino holder and knock down Lego "pins", a skate-board ramp/jump/see-if-you-can-land-it-in-the-hole, and a few others.


And thanks to Gloria for sharing the video on her blog.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, LOVE IT! Totally had tears in my eyes at the end - I love this story and can't wait to show the boys when they come home

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete