Sunday, February 26, 2012

São Paulo by Marco Aslan

This is a video of the filmmaker's Sunday afternoon in São Paulo condensed down to three minutes that I saw on the blog Discovering São Paulo. I have gone back to watch it several times, and thought there might be someone out there that may appreciate it that hasn't caught it yet.

As I sit here and watch the Academy Awards, I'm reminded of the importance of music in film, and one of the things I love about this film is the music composed by Ludovico Einaudi. And the more I watch this film the more I know whenever we move away, I will have saudade for this place.


São Paulo from Marco Aslan on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful place - strikes me as maybe a little slower pace? Always a good thing in my book - love the music!

    ReplyDelete